- Create E2E automated tests using Java8, Cucumber, Rest Assured Framework.
- Maintain the API framework and QA Pipeline.
- Create BDD Test Cases.
- Attend in Sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings.
- Bug reporting and troubleshooting
- Communication with business analysts and development team.
- Monitoring and improving the product quality.
We an Agile team based in Warsaw and responsible for development and support of critical banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks.
Main focus for a team will be migrating monolith application to microservice architecture. Secondary focus is delivery of a new features to the business.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team and trying to follow Scrum and Agile approach as much as possible.
Who we're looking for?
REST API, Rest Assured, Cucumber, BDD (Behavior Driven Development), PL/SQL, Git, JUnit, Web Services, JavaNICE TO HAVE
Atlassian Jira Agile, Scrum Methodology, Jenkins, Performance Testing