- Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open-source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes. Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open-source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps integration.
- Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding.
- Support for Juniper Customer solutions. This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals. Support is using standard Juniper Technical Assistance Center ("JTAC") processes, tools and SLAs. This will include investigating, documenting and resolving software bugs.
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Front End development using varius technologies
- Python and/or Java programming, Flask framework
- Knowledge on UI design
- Experience using Kibana/Grafana, ELK stack
- Experience on UI testing with Selenium
- SQL / NoSQL - database
- In depth knowledge of REST-full architecture, JSON/YAML data structures
- CI/CD, GitLab
NICE TO HAVE