Secure Products Group (SPG) within Motorola Solutions is responsible for development of the company's secure solutions for data/voice encryption, subscriber authentication, key and certificate management protecting modern public safety communication systems.
We are looking for a passionate Java Engineer willing to help us bring cloud technology to the Public Safety world. You will be responsible for analyzing, developing, designing and maintaining our current secure solutions in public safety communication systems. The demand for solutions and knowledge in the security domain is growing at a surprising pace. Are you interested in this area? In our team you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the security domain.
Used technologies: Java, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Ansible, Wildfly, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure.
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Java language
- You worked on a production application in Azure or AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with developing microservices
- Great team player
- Desire to excel as a software developer specializing in cloud and very excited to learn more and build up your skill set
- English language skills
- Experience in Automated testing
- Knowledge of Maven, Ansible, Gradle,
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking