Junior Business Intelligence Consultant
- Data analysis and visualization using the latest Microsoft technologies in the Azure cloud,
- Creating reports in Power BI,
- Building and modifying existing data models in SSAS.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications have done on a regular basis,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in working in a similar position,
- Experience in data analysis and reporting with the use of tools: SQL Server / Power BI / SSAS (Tabular preferred),
- Very good command of the English language (work in an international environment),
- Willingness to develop in the field of data analysis,
- Attention to detail, independence, analytical mind.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Digital Advisor, team
Project management software
Azure DevOps, MS Project
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, Azure DevOps
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
5 - 23
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Life insurance
- Life insurance for family
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Quarterly bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Education budget (8000 PLN per year)
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking