Building Cloud Solutions for iOS devices based on Android.
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Who we're looking for?
- 7+ years of strong data structures, algorithms, design, coding, analytical and problem solving skills
- 3+ years of proven, hands-on track-record as a software developer in cloud-enabled products
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and in building RESTful APIs to power cloud and web services is required.
- Have a deep understanding of functional and design patterns with a focus on performance, security and scalability
- Experience in cloud-based NoSQL stores (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc) and RDBMS.
- Software packaging and Installation of software on Windows, Linux and into cloud environment
- Must be familiar with information certification & authorization, network security, encryption, cloud security
- Experience in other cloud technologies (Google Cloud and MS Azure) is a plus
- Experience with IoT devices and AWS IoT framework a major plus
- OSX, iOS or Android development experience a major plus
- Node.js or GO a major plus