Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after extensive internal training):
- Managing integration systems (e.g. Kafka or MQ),
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Development of automation and support scripts,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support.
With reference to new projects, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk. She or he will setup and manage modern IT systems integration platforms to ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Good English language skills,
- Experience in IT systems maintenance,
- Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment,
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix,
- Experience in working with cloud systems,
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages