Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
We are seeking a Mobile Application Software Engineer for our Cloud applications team. This person should be passionate about development of awesome mobile or web applications and have a strong desire to go above and beyond the basic requirements. Our Mobile Application Software Engineer will work in a full stack team composed of mobile, front-end and backend engineers.
Our Microsoft Azure hosted cloud platform, Avigilon Blue, transmits data in real-time from our clients’ command centers and allows for immediate reviewing of analytic data occurrences which ultimately creates a safer, happier physical environment.
We are looking for self-driven mobile application software engineers to build a new team. Your responsibilities will include design, develop, test, maintain and improve video solutions applications running on Android or IOS devices.
- Implement advanced software modules that use modern frameworks like React Native or Flutter
- Create and improve the development pipeline (Azure-based) and testing environment
- Peer review of code for adherence best practices, design guidelines and coding standards
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree is required, emphasis in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience in cross-platform application platforms like React Native or Flutter
- Strong mobile apps programming skills (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience and knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing (knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus)
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking