As a Developer @u2i you will:
- join a 2-6 people team working directly with one of our overseas Clients on a daily basis
- become a consultant who learns about the business side of the product or a technical problem, distills the right set of requirements and thinks creatively about a solution
- not only develop great code, but also strategic thinking skills and a close, lasting relationships with our Clients
- have a real influence on what we build and how we build it, and contribute to the growth of a high-performing quality-focused team, which relies on trust, shared responsibility, and self-organisation
- make a tangible difference in people's lives by contributing to either of several EdTech or MedTech projects, or perhaps become part of the unwavering success of a Big Data product around social media platforms and measurement. You’ll start off in one of the established projects, but the landscape of our incoming businesses is diverse, so you might have the opportunity to set foot on uncharted territory quite quickly.
Hi! We’re u2i - a tech company comprising of 60 problem-solvers with diverse skill sets in back end, front end, full stack, mobile, UX design and DevOps. And we’re on the lookout for a Developer to join our team in creating great products hand in hand with our US-based Clients.
But most importantly, we hope to find a true colleague and friend who’ll enjoy facing everyday challenges, striving for technical excellence and growing together, as well as a solid partner in helping our Clients think about technology and navigate the treacherous paths of building digital products.
Sounds interesting? If so, keep reading.
Who we're looking for?
We might be a great match for each other if you are:
- interested in developing complete solutions in direct partnership with our Clients
- convinced that a great software engineer makes smart choices to achieve great results – you don’t limit yourself to the roles, frameworks, or languages you already know
- eager to learn new things that go beyond your technical skills and master the ones you already know
- not afraid to tackle both front and back end (in varying proportions)
- a true problem-solver - you’re on a constant search of “the why” of things and decisions, you’re proactive and disruptive of the status quo
- concerned about the well-being of others and the company as a whole
- familiar with the core concepts of relational databases and have knowledge of SQL of some flavor
We might also be a great match for each other if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- very good command of English (B2+) and feel comfortable using it on a daily basis
- acquired a thorough knowledge of at least one back-end programming language used in web development, and you’re eager to develop your skills in new technologies,
- the knowledge around concepts, tools, and designs of web applications
- the consultative gene - you ask the right questions, know how to build trust and credibility, and enjoy sharing your knowledge and guiding others
- experience in working within a team and are great to collaborate with
- an open and curious mind - you’re eager to experiment and see opportunities where others don’t
- the “how” attitude - you hold ‘clean code’ practices at heart and take responsibility for the quality of solutions delivered; you’re happy to go the extra mile when an opportunity to make things a bit better comes your way.
- an understanding of agile and Lean methodologies for a seamless and adaptive workflow
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking