Are you passionate about building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team
- collaborate with other global IT teams
- do level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters.
Design and develop new functionality on C++ using low latency, high capacity, high frequency trading technics
Regulatory and Client driven projects in Allocator and Post Trade Bus Americas. 6 ppl. in the US (Weehawken) and 3 in Pune, India. Technologies used in the project: Core Java and C++. You'll be working in the Cash Equities Post Trade team in Weehawken. We are technology driven team covering applications handling real-time post execution flows. We develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, support and decommission technology that is created to solve problems.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years' hands-on development experience in C++/STL on the Linux platform (no windows experience pls.)
- C++ Standards : C++98/C++03 with STL/ACE, C++11
- Development experience on Linux platform ( comfortable on using -- GCC/G++/GDB/make tools)
- Experience in building multi-threading and networking applications.
- Experience with Tico RV and MQ messaging.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms (BST/HashMap/Sorting algos/List/Vector).
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical fields
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of FIX protocol