ViewE team is a part of the Control and Visualization Business (CVB) that designs and develops Logix controllers, network modules, operator interfaces and Visualization Software. Katowice office is 2 nd largest CVB Campus in the world, hiring 350+ software engineers.
As a DevOps Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to drive Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes for industry-leading Rockwell Automation offerings - PanelView 5000 family. HMI devices of PanelView 5510 and 5310 together with Studio 5000 Designer help our customers to build modern applications more easily and improve machine operator’s performance with an intuitive design environment.
When you join our Software Development group, you’ll become a part of a team that believes in continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and collaboration. One of 10+ teams working on PanelView project, delivering cutting edge solutions to our customers. You will join a team that is agile, innovative and is focused on improving our Product Quality and Engineering Productivity using the latest DevOps tool stack like VMware, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, ELK stack, Git, Terraform.
Technology stack, practices and methodologies we use:
C++, Qt, .NET, C#, Python, Squish, Git, Jenkins, Jira, qTest, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, SAFe.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent knowledge in the areas of Software Configuration Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, or software product development environment
- Proven application of tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef, Artifactory, Maven, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Terraform, TeamCity, Foreman, ELK Stack, Prometheus, Gradle
- Experience in Scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with modern Source Control Management like Git.
- Experienced with the development and deployment of software automated tests or software automated test frameworks and associated execution frameworks and tools
- Proven ability to investigate and keep up with new technologies in DevOps space
- Working basic knowledge of IT networking infrastructure
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate innovative solutions and complex technical information in verbal and written form
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated build systems
- Experience in collaborating with local and global technical development teams
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking