Rockwell Automation’s Industrial Component Business is seeking a Firmware Engineer to be a significant contributor to an existing product development, responsible for the design, analysis, test and integration of Firmware for embedded communication and control modules. The position requires the proven ability to work with system, hardware, and firmware design personnel to create project specifications and execute through the entire development cycle.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in Firmware and/or software design and development
- Capable of delivering high-quality C (or C++) code in a real-time embedded environment
- Experience in firmware development process and proven track record of following process.
- Experience in code collaboration tools and design reviews
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently and with people at all levels.
- Legal authorization to work in the European Union and ability to travel internationally (10%)
- 5 years of experience in Firmware and/or software design and development
- Experience with standard version control systems (Git/RTC),
- Experience with CAN, CAN Analyzers, CIP protocol, CAN-Open protocol and/or RS485
- Experience with simple peripherals such as A/D, D/A, & general purpose IO
- Familiarity with Communication protocols, such as IO Link, EtherNet/IP and DeviceNet
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation controllers and software tools
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work within a changing environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking