- Responsible for planning and delivering projects through the entire lifecycle from release planning through development, testing and deployment phases
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgets, estimates and status reports
- Managing stakeholder communications and sign-offs.
- Experience with JIRA, Planview, or similar delivery tools, resource management knowledge
Our client is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the financial Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients. The Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the all our brands as well as to designated investment banking clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure project management
- 5+ years of implementation project experience in the finance industry
- Project management certification (Prince2 and/or PMP)
- University, technical college degree or similar
- Profound technical understanding of IT infrastructure
- Profound experience in managing application projects in the finance industry
- Solution and service oriented, taking over ownership and showing leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management on different managerial levels, on IT and business side
- Own initiative, self-starter qualities and persistency
- Analytical & structured thinking / working
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work under pressure
NICE TO HAVE
- Excellent coordination capabilities internally and with 3rd party providers and vendors