- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with team to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
Softjourn is looking for a .Net Developer to join one of our fintech projects!
About the project:
It is a business software that automates the expense report process from point of purchase all the way through accounting and reimbursement:
- Intelligently scans, categorizes and matches receipt and credit card data;
- Completely automates the expense report workflow;
- Seamlessly pushes data into financial accounting and payroll systems.
Team composition: 3 senior developers, 1 AQA, PO and Scrum Master
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years experience as a software developer
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api
- MS SQL
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
- Unit testing
- CI/CD (Azure Dev Ops, Jenkins)
Don't hesitate and send us your CV! We are waiting for YOU! ;)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages