As a Business Analyst you support the process implementation that is necessary to get an overview of the deliveries. Your focus will primarily be on development and operational tasks, where You will have responsibility of the tasks in their entirety. This includes all from preparing estimates in collaboration with developers, ensuring dialogue with the customer and Product Manager about product requirements, development of business requirements, further development of requirement specifications in dialogue/collaboration with developers, and supporting the developers throughout the process. Coordination and follow-up are also to be expected as a part of the tasks. This is both internally in the Payments & Cards ART, but also across ARTs when relevant. Last but not least, throughout the course of the tasks, you are responsible of ensuring that the customer feels well informed and gets involved when relevant.
Our internal and external customers set several requirements that You structure and bring to development, meaning that you can be included both as a sparring partner for our customers and in our internal collaboration on solutions.
In Payment Instruments we have the responsibility for new and further development of the central core system within cards, ATM, integrations, etc. You will become part of a work environment characterized by openness, interdisciplinary focus and a high level of professionalism.
Our Client is working Agile, following the SAFe framework, and You will be part of a development team that on a day-to-day basis is managed by a Scrum master and a Product Owner. Payment Instruments is one of two departments in the ART called Payments & Cards. We consist of five teams which are distributed in both Denmark and our nearshore location in Warsaw, Poland.
Who we're looking for?
- You have knowledge of the financial sector in the Nordic or a drive to learn about the area with a special emphasis on payments and cards (mandatory requirements).
- You can develop the business through IT
- You speak and write English at business level
- You have a relevant higher education or experience within the banking sector
- As a person, you have focus on balancing quality with keeping deadlines and budgets.
- You are capable of passing on your knowledge and absorbing knowledge, as well as helping to implement changes in a positive atmosphere.