Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical expertise for Radio and Cloud products with focus on 5G solutions.
We are looking for telco expert who will help us to fuel Nokia teams with tailored product expertise and intelligence and simultaneously help our customers to get best-in-class know-how on deep technical aspects of Nokia solutions.
Your daily activities will include:
- Contribution to Nokia ecosystem of knowledge & product intelligence solutions.
- Studying impact of new functionalities on mobile networks of tomorrow
- Contributing to strategic projects influencing customer experience around the globe
- Delivering technical deep-dives and promoting outcome of your research work inside Nokia and to our customers
We work with:
- cutting edge technologies (Cloud, 5G, Network Slicing) – exploring newest concepts and solutions
- tools for network dimensioning and configuration overview
- real network data
- business intelligence solutions
Who we're looking for?
- graduate in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or an equivalent education
- 4+ years of professional experience in Telco-IT domain
- understanding mobile telecommunications networks, incl. network architecture and protocols
- be passionate about new technologies like Network Slicing
- high motivation to expand the knowledge
- perfect presentation and teamwork skills
- fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- working knowledge of radio network planning and optimization principles are perceived as an additional benefit.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages