130 - 150 pln net / hr (B2B)
- Understanding gaps between requirements and on-the-shelf product.
- Propose specific integration design.
- Provide cost estimation.
- Document architecture.
- Support implementation teams with guidance during implementation.
- Support live system troubleshooting when required.
Organizationally the job will be reporting to the Head of Solution Architects, who reports to the Head of Solution Managers and Solution Architects, who reports to Head of Global Solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in data analysis, conversion and migration, interfaces and reports
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing and support
- General knowledge of standard architectural patterns and best practices
- General knowledge about IT and IT industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written .
- Very good English skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with private and public cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with transaction processing
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies
- Architecture certifications (like TOGAF)