Nokia is looking for an entry level engineer to join Nokia Software Team as a System Upgrade / Advanced Care for CORE products, to plan and perform technical activities, to serve the customer and bring expertise to the customer site on need basis.
What work you’ll be doing:
- Plan, test, troubleshoot, execute upgrade/updates and other advance care services on customer networks.
- Review network problems and ensures all learning’s are shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop scripts/macros to perform health checks to speed up troubleshooting efforts.
- Perform lab testing to ensure major SW releases challenges and best practices are included in Troubleshooting Guides, working alongside Global Core Care Delivery and Research & Development.
- Review recently published Technical Notes and Change Notes to ensure fastest problem solving when encountering known problems.
- Launch, trials and pilot projects support and SW upgrades/updates.
- Work with Nokia Core products and CloudBand / VMW, integration interfaces or with development and implementation of a respective area of technology.
Who we're looking for?
- You’re a graduated engineer in Telecommunications, IT or Electronic Engineering
- You’re open to work in the international environment
- You have knowledge about Mobile Networks (GMS, UMTS, LTE) and IP Networks
- You know GSM/UMTS/LTE system validation (end-to-end performance, KPI handling, mobile devices)
- You have knowledge in Linux, Enterprise/Cloud Environments
- You’re good team player and able to work independently
- You’re able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- You’re willing to expand knowledge
- You’re ready to support 24/7 duty in case needed
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages