- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Driving teams to get things done, taking ownership of team’s performance
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove those.
- Building trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating team events to ensure regular progress
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Do you view a problem as an opportunity? Are you interested in delivering change to HL? Do you excel within a team environment? If so, this could be your opportunity to become “hands-on” in delivering change.
The Scrum Master forms part of a cross-functional team. This role will require you to work closely with colleagues to influence and deliver business and/or software change, whilst instilling and coaching new and efficient ways of working both within your immediate teams but also across the wider business.
Working as part of a team of Scrum Masters, you will help plan resources, predict and clear blockers and promote collaboration within the team to ensure any problems are solved and deadlines are met.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- ability to coach and support development teams at various stages of agile maturity,
- good English skills (daily contacts with foreign team members).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban etc.)
- PSM I or CSM certification (nice to have)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking