- Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects covering
- Counterparty data (set-up, reconciliation and troubleshooting)
- Instrument Data
- Market data (set-up with FO support, reconciliation and troubleshooting) *Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme.
The programme will migrate the client's Precious & Base Metals Trading business from Brady to Murex.
We require an experienced migration team with strong knowledge of Base & Precious Metals and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 Years of Murex experience on 3.1
- Advanced MxML workflow and formulae development
- Advanced SQL
- Good general financial market understanding
- Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
- Good Java experience, especially integrating Java code in MxML
- Pretrade experience
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership