Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Data Architect, you will have the opportunity to radically change how we use data and make a difference from day one. The data architect translates business and data requirements into standards, sourcing and staging strategies, target data models, data transformations and standard methodologies which serve as the blueprint for the development teams. You will also play a key part in implementing and communicating this data-centric strategy across the company while working with teams globally.
- Analyzing business requirements and the current data architecture and lead elements of the strategy to deliver the vision in a cloud environment.
- Understanding all aspects of the data architecture and data model(s).
- Creating data profiles, data flows and data models.
- Consulting with development teams and other architects to review / approve designs and help solve data integration challenges.
- Creation and enforcement of data architecture / modeling standards, principles and patterns.
- Communicating with different business partners, data governors, developers and architects to implement your design ideas efficiently and in a way that ensures data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for:
- Strong Data Management / Architecture Design Experience.
- Foundational knowledge in Business Analytics, Systems Development and Integration and Data Architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and data modeling tools (ex. Erwin, ER Studio).
- Data engineering experience crafting and developing ETL dataflows.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL database technologies and Cloud technologies.
- Experience developing in a cloud / micro-service based environment with languages such as Python.
- Project and Financial Management experience.
- CDMP (DAMA), TOGAF certification.