As a System Tests Engineer you will be responsible for the functional and/or system testing of Rockwell Automation products, components an systems. As a part of the System Test team, you will have the opportunity to try out new Rockwell products during their development, before they reach any customer. The position will ensure that all new products are tested in a system-like environment, prior to release.
As a System Test Engineer for the Control and Visualization system test team, you will be responsible for test planning, test case generation and test execution utilizing analysis, construction, and execution techniques that are unique to the industrial automation problem and – in some cases – unlike processes used anywhere else in the industry. You will define and build system test environments that push the limits of Rockwell product capabilities in all product families: Logix, networking, functional safety, motion control, HMI, and manufacturing information system.
State of the art troubleshooting and debug techniques are a focus of the system test team – you will learn to deploy and utilize the most sophisticated real-time firmware debugging equipment and tools available today.
Technology stack, practices and methodologies we use:
C++, Qt, .NET, C#, Python, Squish, Git, Jenkins, Jira, qTest, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, SAFe.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Control Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis;
- Minimum five years’ experience developing and starting up control systems – either process control or manufacturing automation;
- Knowledge of PLC programming languages like LD, SFC, FBD, ST or IL;
- Working experience with HMI;
- Experience in software development – knowledge of basic software or test development;
- Must exhibit good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking