- Understand the Murex system setup at the client, work in a full run support across all stages development, integration, production, end of day procedures and support and small development changes
- Collect and provide detailed technical analysis, performance analysis
- Sybase ASE database administration support for Murex environments (backup, load, monitoring, performance analysis)
Join our Competence Centre in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience on MX3.1
- Understanding of the Murex system as a whole
- Good understanding of capital market products, trade life cycle and associated risks
- Experience working with distributed team and Agile environment
- Familiarity with mxres configuration files, and launcher flags
- Experience with RDBMS, Sybase System Administration
- Excellent SQL programming skills
- Unix experience necessary; shell programming experience highly desirable
- Control-M, UC4 or any other scheduling knowledge
- Excellent communication and English skills
- German skills