As a Senior Engineer on the Avigilon Cloud Services team in Krakow, you will help us build new features and enhance our existing software, tools, and experiences to help delight our customers by extending our application capabilities and enhancing the existing AI technologies we use. You will help design and build new APIs, web services, and microservices while supporting the worldwide operations of our cloud-based security solutions.
We are seeking engineers who are passionate about distributed computing and who want to build large scale data platforms. As we transmit video and other situational information in real-time from our clients’ devices to their command centers, we turn this data into actionable intelligence that helps to keep people safe. If you’re someone who has developed Microsoft .NET applications, come join our team!
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 4+ years commercial experience writing code in a high-level programming language (C# preferred)
- Experience with RESTful APIs used with web browsers, mobile applications, and back-end servers
- Knowledge of SQL queries to manipulate data in a database
- Outstanding technical problem-solving, design, and coding skills
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Communicative English
- Experience developing and deploying web services on cloud based infrastructure (e.g. Azure or AWS) on a large scale supporting at least 5,000 simultaneous users
- Experience building Microsoft Windows applications using Visual Studio and have written unit tests using MSTest or NUnit
- Used tools and written scripts to manage continuous deployment and integration, monitor usage and troubleshooting
- Experience developing applications that handle video data is a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking