As the Innovation Team we are looking for a Data Scientist who is brave enough to take an opportunity and using data mining skills is keen to build market products based on Telco & partners data. We‘d like to have on board a person who is not afraid to search & propose the ideas how we can monetize the data we collect and how to process them effectively & expose them as Intellectual Property products to the market.
On the other hand we need you if you are glad to lead others to the mastery – as a Chapter Lead you are a “Yoda” for other Data Scientists in our tribe. You guide them to reach the highest proficiency by leadin by example and asking appropriate questions. We do not want to be ordinary, we want to be bold and set the trends in telco data world using all the information that can be collected from handsets and IoT devices with combination of any other data sources. 5G and Industry 4.0 are the future – help us to build the future.
Workload: Team leading 50%, new features 20%, bug fixing 2%, self-development 10%, meetings 15%, documentation 3%
What you can expect from us:
- That all above is not just a buzzword – as the newly created Innovation Team we believe that impossible is possible, even (or especially) in the Telco company! That’s why we need you!
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part – we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Incredible atmosphere among passionate & diverse people;
- Autonomy to find creative and innovative ways of proposing IP products and delivering solutions;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Leaders who believe what they say and do and who thrive to change the status quo.
We are offering:
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office;
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals;
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools;
- Private medical care;
- An additional day off for birthday or name-day;
- Re-financing for sport / recreation;
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers;
- Free parking spot;
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone.
Who we're looking for?
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in creation market products that are based on data (we do not want to limit you with the experience’ years number, but we expect that you are able to deliver final product)
- Opened mind to create the value from data – no mining and exploring just for doing; the IP value is our aim - we do not want to stop on research, development with MVP approach and continuous feedback collection is the way we work;
- Exceptional problem solving skills – we need your creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it;
- Ideas and its implementation into live to poses more data that can help create the valuable insights;
- Market knowledge – competition products, market expectations and potential as well the ability to influence the Customers to create their needs;
- Knowledge sharing skills as we want you to be a part of the team of creative and high-performing people, as a Senior you should build the competences around and be a true subject matter leader – growth mindset is our core value;
- Great cooperation skills and team player approach – no silo approach – Customer first!
- Experience of work in agile/scrum – as we built the culture on our side right now;
- And last but not least - MSc (PhD is a plus) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other exact disciplines.
Technical skills that we require:
- Python language programming skills incl. practical experience in using Pandas/NumPy/Keras/Sklearn/lightgbm;
- Spark (PySpark, Spark ML);
- R programming experience;
- Advance SQL skills;
- Practical experience in using GIT repository;
- Dockers and Kubernetes - practical experience;
- Practical experience in data insights visualization (Tableau is a must, other are nice to have);
- Airflow nice to have;
- Cloud architecture knowledge (esp. AWS/Azure) nice to have.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions;
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply;
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently;
Agile mindset & behaviours:
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds;
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust;
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages