As a Software Support Engineer in Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to assist Test Engineers with activities related to architecture, design, and development of test infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have some development background with hands-on experience using any Application Lifecycle Management tools, along with an understanding of agile development methodologies. Perform technical demonstrations and proofs of concept to project manager, software developers, Test Engineers, and other IT professionals who actively participate in software development lifecycle.
- Become knowledgeable in the department’s processes and procedures.
- Assist with design, and implementation of test infrastructure to support a reliable test ecosystem.
- Design and implement test planning and reporting tools and utilities.
- Participate in team planning and status activities to ensure assignments are understood and prioritized, and the desired output is defined.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Experience using various programming techniques and scripting languages, such as Python, C#, Java and/or PowerShell.
- Understanding of web service’s communication via REST API.
- Knowledge of software process development (SDLC, ALM).
- Written and verbal skills in English.
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience in a software company in a technical capacity
- Minimum one (1) years of professional experience using ALM tools in SDLC workplace.
- Experience with software change and configuration management (e.g. as Hp Quality Center, Microsoft VSTS, qTest, Jira, JAMA)
- Experience with agile software development (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with virtual environments and virtual machines (e.g. VMware and Hyper-V)
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management tools and applications Essential Skills
- Software implementation (i.e. C#, Python, PowerShell)
- Software version control (i.e. Git, Visual SourceSafe)
- Software testing using automated test frameworks (i.e. JUnit, NUnit, PyTest, Unittest)
- API testing tools (i.e. SoapUI, Postman)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking