Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are setting a Scrum Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced developer.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years .NET C# developing
- 3+ years of Unit tests implementation experience + TDD/BDD strong knowledge
- Strong T-SQL knowledge and Entity Framework usage experience
- Microservice architecture expertise
- SOLID, OOP, design patterns implementation experience
- Understanding of architecture basic building principles
- Messaging/streaming technologies expertise
- Experience in agile framework
- Ability to analyse task acceptance criteria and ability to split it to smaller tasks
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Additional desirable skills:
- Apache Kafka
- TeamCity configuration
- WCF, web services implementation knowledge