Join the Sofomo team and work as a Wordpress/PHP developer for one of our successful clients. This is not a typical back-end job. You will not be a task taker but rather a solution designer who will recommend new and innovative ideas for building services and implement microservices and new features.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects
- Work in an international environment
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff
- Trainings accustomed to your needs
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts)
- Flexible working environment
- Remote work or cosy office near Wroclaw’s city center
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable Wordpress/PHP experience and be extremely ambitious, with a desire to learn new technologies, work alongside other talented developers and grow their career.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build robust, Wordpress production applications and develop custom integrations with third party systems.
- Write server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies.
- Update, build and own our backend architecture.
- Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and release managers on multiple parallel projects.
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Own a significant stake in projects that have a direct impact on the teams' goals, from inception to launch.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
Who we're looking for?
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Proven track record in Wordpress development.
- Experience with PHP/JS and the full LAMP stack
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design.
- Understanding of data stores, distributed systems, data modeling and their associated pitfalls.
- Experience in building database-driven applications and Web sites.
- Experience with microservices, REST APIs, and data storage/caching strategies.
- Real world e-commerce experience, especially in the Magento or Shopify ecosystem.
- Experience with container technologies: Docker, AWS ECS.
- Clear examples of solving technical problems at scale.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages