For our client, companies from the automotive industry, we are looking for a passionate and talented DevOps Engineer
You will contribute to create a cross-functional team of passionate specialists bringing our solutions to the next level. You will work in a modern environment with a startup mindset but with concrete plans and contracts with corporates and enterprises realities, collaborating effectively with a small, high energy teams of artists, designers, and executives to realize enterprise class applications and new projects and ideas.
You will have the possibility to work remotely and to travel across Europe (mainly Italy).
A FEW EXAMPLES OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support to programming and operational teams by automating software development process,
- Maintaining the system,
- Automation of software implementation and monitoring,
- Automating software testing at many levels and checking results,
- Monitoring the stability of the test laboratory environment and troubleshooting,
- Developing and improving operational practices and procedures,
- Help and training of project teams in configuration, problem research and maintenance of system implementations.
Who we're looking for?
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Passion for the topic. Two years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems, given the necessary knowledge.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Pragmatism. Far from being too academic or obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that, when getting things done in a competitive world, speed is often as important as quality.
- Attention to detail. You care to get the small things right as well as the big ones.
- Humbleness. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to people’s feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Proficiency in English. You read and write proficiently and speak at a conversational level in English.
TECHNICAL SKILLS WE HOPE TO FIND IN YOU:
- Knowledge of networking and system engineering, both on-premise and on any major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP),
- Knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell for example),
- Familiarity with databases, both SQL and NoSQL,
- Knowledge of different architectural paradigms (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS),
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to quickly grasp and interact with new tools meant for full-stack monitoring of complex architectures (Dynatrace, Application Insights for example),
- Experience working with concepts and integration tools,
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines (preferred on VSTS/Azure DevOps).
TECHNOLOGIES, TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES YOU WILL USE
- Azure DevOps
- Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- SQL Server
- No SQL Databases
- Azure IaaS and PaaS architectures
- Service Bus
- Web Applications, Web Services, Micro Services
- APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
You’ll receive the latest Dell Ultrabook, wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, and a 24” Dell Monitor when you work from the office. Multisport. Snacks and Italian coffee (of course).
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages