Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Within Global Applications and Development Tech, the Physical Access Control team is a global team spanning across the UK, US and soon to be Poznan! The team is accountable for owning the technical space & collaborating with our business partners.
By joining this team, you will work alongside Product Owners for these areas, Product experts/Technical BA’s and Technical Architects on exciting strategic projects to automate and revolutionize the way Corporate Security works.
Corporate Security has oversight for the physical security across all GSK sites globally. The Tech solutions vary across sites, but generally include access control, video surveillance, security incident management, site security assurance and continuity and crisis management. .
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Experience as a Technical Analyst/ Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Knowledge of physical access control/video surveillance systems
- Experience with physical security management platforms
- Knowledge of GxP systems and processes
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Desktop and Server OS support
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and systems to non-technical audience
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL queries/reporting and Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI
- Knowledge of NodeJS and IIS
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking