We are looking for people to develop one of the most innovative platforms supporting risk management and the valuation of financial instruments. The role we are currently recruiting for is Technical Infrastructure Support Engineer.
The product we are working on is a cross-asset financial and risk management platform-as-a-service that has been awarded the "FinTech Startup of the Year" title by the industry portal Risk.net due to its bleeding-edge technological solutions. Examples of tasks we work on include large-scale data processing, parallel distribution of trillion-dollar portfolio calculations, and creating tools for analysts and quant developers. We use Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
About the role
As a Technical Infrastructure Support Engineer, you will work with DevOps, financial and application developers to provide front-line support to our clients. In this role, you will work directly with the teams to triage and analyze technical issues logged into our ticketing system.
You will debug scripts, examining graph-based financial object hierarchies as well as other automated processes and infrastructure configuration. You will also work with new technologies, software, and code, finding patterns to recurring problems and implementing improvements. The Infrastructure Support Engineers are vital to the product’s success as they provide up-front, timely, and efficient solutions to ensure an excellent client experience.
What’s in it for me?
✔ Work in a strong team.
✔ Great independence in the selection and implementation of tasks.
✔ Working on a product used internally (dogfooding).
✔ High salary.
✔ Bonus twice a year.
✔ Expanding knowledge about finance.
✔ Business trips for volunteers.
✔ Flexible working hours.
✔ Ability to implement your own ideas.
✔ Modern office in Powiśle close to the metro station.
✔ Fruit and snacks in the office.
✔ Hipster coffee machine.
✔ Relaxed atmosphere and freedom of design choice.
✔ Work on unique projects.
- Collect and triage and troubleshoot production incident tickets and follow documented standard operating procedures.
- Actively develop internal tooling and integrations.
- Own production support issues and collaborate with cross-functional internal engineering teams to resolve issues within designated SLAs.
- Maintain and create product documentation and knowledgebase.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholders on outstanding issues.
- Interact directly as needed with clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor environment logs for errors and troubleshoots accordingly.
- Coordinate and apply changes to the client cloud infrastructure.
Who we're looking for?
- Linux servers (Ubuntu/RedHat Enterprise Linux).
- Troubleshooting skills on infrastructure-related components in a cloud setting.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Docker, CI/CD pipelines, and configuration management.
- Relevant Information Technology qualification such as Microsoft certifications or AWS certifications would be a plus.
- Experience with Python (3.6+) - required.
- Exposure to coding/scripting or automating manual tasks.
- Familiarity with test-driven code development and SCM tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Confluence, JIRA, ServiceDesk).
- Experience using ELK, Grafana.
- Experience with SecDB/Athena/Quartz - optional.
- Desire to learn other programming languages.
- Experience with and interest in financial markets.
- Attention to detail and experience in troubleshooting issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least B2 qualification in English.
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages