Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited by an enriching career, working for one of the finest financial institutions in the world? Then we're looking for someone like you to join our development team within Group Treasury Risk.
Our Project is about data modelling and data engineering for Investment banking. Project in the process of migration to Cloud.
Current team is distributed across three locations: Krakow (PL), UK and US.
You'll be working in the Cross Divisional team in Poland within Risk IT area. We are a global team with core presence in London, US and Poland.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with cloud architectures and Azure data services, including Data Lake Store, Data Factory, Databricks, and DevOps.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong experience and competency with the full Microsoft SQL BI stack.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SSIS, ETL & ELT (Schema on Read) processes.
- Strong experience with SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) and MDX, and the performance tuning of queries and underlying data layer.
- Working knowledge of database design and data modelling techniques, and a good understanding of the complete data processing cycle.
- Deep understanding of various data visualization techniques.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities to create efficient solutions and resolve technical issues.
- Experience with Git and other such versioning and source control systems.
- Experience working in an agile and iterative development environment.
- Working knowledge of the banking and financial sectors, particularly risk control and treasury.
- Experience and DAX.
- Support of the entire SDLC including requirements gathering and design, risk and issue management, testing, deployment, and production support.
- Attention to detail to ensure that requirements, change requests, defects and production issues are implemented to specification in a timely and predictable manner.
- Documenting technical designs in a clear, concise, complete and structured way to aid understanding of the business and knowledge transfer.
- Working with Quality Assurance teams to ensure testing is thorough and complete to ensure successful implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form productive and collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work in isolation and as part of a geographically-dispersed team.