R&D Laboratories - Working Student
You will be responsible for new installations and troubleshooting of Linux virtual
machines hosted on our VMware, KVM and OpenStack platforms. Installation and
maintenance of physical servers and workstations.
We Work With
- Linux (Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- VMware, KVM and OpenStack
- Bash and Python
- HP/Quanta servers
- HPE 3PAR, CEPH storage
Who we're looking for?
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- very good Linux knowledge (installation, network and storage configuration, LVM, bash scripting)
- good networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, VLAN)
- very good troubleshooting skills
- good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architects and Tech Leaders
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Git / Gerrit
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18