We're looking for individual, passionate in Linux-based operating systems and virtualization techniques (mainly KVM), eager to design, develop and test new platform solutions. The other responsibilities of Dimetra platform engineer cover also manual integration-level testing, tests automation, platform hardware maintenance. All the daily tasks are realized according to Scrum methodology and in compliance with Agile best practices.
If you see that this role suits your skills and aspirations and you would like to work in a passionate team of professionals, we're waiting for you in the Dimetra platform team!
Who we're looking for?
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in development or Linux system maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems including KVM virtualization (administration and troubleshooting)
- Good knowledge of at least one:Bash or Python or Perl
- At least basic level knowledge of network protocols and functions: TCP/IP, routing, switching
- Experience in manual testing and good troubleshooting skills
- Enthusiasm in learning new things and switching to the new tasks
- Strong team player communicating openly with others and willing to collaborate closely with other teams
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
Any of the following is an advantage:
- Familiarity of Scrum work methodology
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Experience in Automation frameworks, Jenkins
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking