The Technical Ship Management Java Swing application is installed on a physical server on a ship which connects to the ship manager's office. TSM also integrates with a cloud e-commerce (Angular, /Java) solution used by suppliers of marine industry parts. Our product heavily uses MySQL db. The company is also developing a mobile application which will complete the offer for the industry.
Please read more at our website: www.mespas.com and about TSM https://mespas.com/technical-ship-management/tsm
- Discuss new requirements with product owner
- Model, design and implement new features ( work both on backend Java 8 and Swing frontend )
- Write tests
- Review code from your colleagues
- Work with QA to ensure product quality
- Take part in short daily stand-ups and sprint reviews
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in writing Java applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, model and design solutions
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java Swing
- Master degree in Computer Science
We are small company, where you will not be distracted by many meetings, mails etc. If you want to code this work is for you!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages