Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of the biggest e-commerce company in Poland.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In the terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
We are giving millions of Poles the ability to buy and sell a vast variety of things. From a pencil to a car, from common, everyday items to real rare aves. Lightweight and convenient process, tailor-made for casual sellers, safety built-in the product DNA and competitive prices - these are key attributes that describe our approach.
We want to redefine customer experience and be the largest C2C marketplace in Poland.
Can we count on you?
Who we're looking for?
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS/SASS and some basic styling methodologies,
- Creating good and maintainable frontend code by applying good practices, design patterns, and principles like SOLID,
- Professionalism and Craftsmanship mindset,
- Experience in modern frontend application development, with a good sense of UI/UX,
- Experience with RWD and mobile web development
- Good knowledge of frontend testing practices (e2e and component testing),
- Willingness to share knowledge daily and mentor other people,
- Openness to proposing architectural and structural changes,
- Good work habits,
- Strong communication skills,
- Constant improvement mindset,
- Communicativeness in written and spoken Polish and English.
You will be responsible for:
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- cooperation with our excellent UI/UX designers to create stunning user interfaces
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a good example to other team members.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages