The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be mainly responsible for operations and DevOps support for new solutions and/or enhancements to Autonomous Driving solution. The work will be delivered for a strategic multinational customer from an Automotive industry. The scope of implemented solution allows processing of the data used to teach the customer's Machine Learning Models.
The scope of responsibilities will cover delivery of operations support, concept creation and transition to operations following DevOps model. The work packages will be defined in direct agreement with business users on customer's side. Responsibilities will include last level support for incident and problem resolution, implementation of fixes, development and release of approved changes based on customer requirements and needs.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least five years of working experience as IT support team member, DevOps Specialist
- Working experience in one of the following programming languages: Python, Bash
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- Knowledge of Ansible, Airflow, MapR, Openshift, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Operating System - Unix/Linux, Windows