WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- attractive salary and package of benefits
- interesting career in midsize technical team
- meaningful responsibilities from first day
- challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- chance to get known new standards in the global company
- opportunity to participate in strategic projects
Join us to design, create & scale-up a platform for one of the largest project in telco industry. We are developing greenfield software for around 30 million future customers. Around 200 microservices scale to over 10000 pods in 100+ namespaces. Our microservice architecture allows developers to decide on their tech: Java Springboot, Jboss, Go, Angular, Node.js. Are you ready for a new challenge?
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Ensure automation of deployments, configuration management, containerization, release management, monitoring, lifecycle support (pipelines), information and documentation services.
- Opportunity to research and develop state-of-the-art automation solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of work experience as DevOps engineer with:
- Kubernetes / OpenShift; Helm / OpenShift Templates; GitLab CI / Jenkins or similar; Scripting languages (best case: Python)
- Linux / Bash; Network understanding; Webserver configuration / REST / API experience
- Minimum 1+ years of experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset (traveling within Europe will be required after Covid era - 20%)
- English – Communication level
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Monitoring: Prometheus / Zabbix / Nagios / Grafana… etc..
- Cloud solutions experience
- API Gateway / Proxy servers / Nginx / HAproxy etc..
- Database setup experience (PostgresDB, redis, MySQL, etc.. )
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages