The role has broad scope of accountability as the Manufacturing & Packaging applications is used for many critical processes, e.g MES product is
- one of core systems used in GSK CH Manufacturing and Quality space to eliminate Data Integrity risks
- the applications are GxP in nature
- foundation system to drive Factory 4.0 strategy
- main system for driving Manufacturing intelligence data based analytics
Tech Service Manager needs to ensure stabile performance of these systems and their stabile development.
- Define BAU Service Operations Model driving effective integration of the product specific tech support with the underlying infrastructure and other dependent services.
- Define and establish process of engagement and delivery for Development and Service Requests for new services or versions of existing services.
- Continuously improve services performance collaborating with Site based tech teams, Business SMEs and Process Owners and External 3rd party support teams.
- Drive process improvements, removing variation and removing inefficiencies from processes in Service Performance.
- Support timely service transition and stabilisation as products are transitioned from the development to the operational lifecycle stage.
- Monitor service performance against SLAs and produce service reports and escalate as required for business critical impact.
- Define, document, agree, monitor, measure, report and review the level of IT services provided
- Determine, document and agree requirements for new services and produce Service Level Requirements
- Taking the team through Agile/DevOps transformation. Ensure the service management discipline is embedded in the way the DevOps teams operate.
- Managing budget and service contracts.
- Managing flex capacity - external vendor delivery teams (e.g. Werum, Zenith, Cognizant etc)
Who we're looking for?
- Min 3 years of experience in the roles like: Service Manager, Delivery Manger
- Demonstrated success in Managing IT services and projects to meet the needs of business within agreed SLAs, time and budget.
- Demonstrated up to date knowledge of service operations policies, processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures. In particular the applications and continuous improvement of ITIL processes.
- Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and process improvement methodologies
- Familiar with: Enterprise applications, ITIL based service management practices, Vendor Management, GXP systems
- Experience in healthcare or related industry experience e.g pharma, medical devices, FMCGs in Food, Beverages
- Exposure or experience of GxP processes and systems
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages