Big integration framework with huge knowledge base about message formats used to communicate between many applications within an investment bank.
The system also has its own portal to provide users with all necessary information about using of formats.
It also gives users a chance to investigate a selected format right on the portal using its rich web application UI.
Furthermore, users can download all necessary libraries and artifacts to start using the selected format in their applications and integrate with other applications.
Major parts of those artifacts are built dynamically on a host server. All of these stuffs are waiting for you on our project!
- Developing in Java (Spring, Maven, JDBC, company internal libraries, JUnit, TestNG, Log4j)
- Thorough testing of features built
- Adhering to design guidelines and standards
- Ensuring builds are completed without errors
- Second line support along with the rest of the development team
- Bug fixing
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Problem solving and investigation skills
- You know how to test your code
- Proficiency in (and understanding of) techniques and technologies you came across
during your professional duties, ideally:
- Java OOPs Concepts
- Unit tests framework (i.e. Junit)
- SQL and relational databases
- Windows and Unix/Linux environments (including command line magic and scripting for monitoring and maintenance of system jobs)
- Developing in C# (.NET)
- Understanding of messaging services(OrcaNG)