GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Establish a testing strategy which ensures a risk-based approach to testing and an evidence-based model for use across R&D Tech
- Mentor and support Product Teams to achieve their maturity targets in the Test Capability and Maturity Model
- Be known as a technical thought leader for Test and Test Automation across Solution Groups and Third-Party Vendors, maintaining close links with those areas
- Champion the discipline of Testing within Product Teams and the uptake of Test-Driven Development/Design and Behaviour-Driven Development
- Establish and maintain a suite of qualified testing tools and test automation capability to meet GxP and non-GxP requirement for use within R&D Tech and wider in GSK
- Review, update and maintain the current testing framework ensuring processes and practices are modernised to deliver an agile testing model
- Drive adoption of automated testing tools and processes within Product Teams
- Work in partnership with other Strategy, Design & Test disciplines to ensure all are closely aligned on engagements with Product Teams
- Partner with R&D Tech’s Strategic Partners to accelerate Test opportunities within R&D Tech
- Mange niche testing capabilities from Strategic Partners.
Who we're looking for?
- Industry experience in Testing and Test Automation
- Software Development background
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in defining Test strategies
- Software Development experience in Agile Product Teams
- Experience of TDD and BDD
- Experience in scripting and programming languages
- CI/CD experience
- Background in Performance Testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages