Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This critical position is accountable for leading the operations of our global Salesforce Incentive (Incentive Compensation for Sales Reps) programme across Global Pharmaceuticals. The post holder will be a full member of the Tech Sales Operations management team, working closely with the Director and peer Managers, to embed operational excellence both within GSK and across vendor partners. The role will work closely with the Regional Business Owners and Tech teams to deliver and support true value to GSK.
The Business Operations Manager will demonstrate a balance between Technical and Business skills unique to this role. The Manager will demonstrate a depth and breadth across key Tech competencies including DevOps, Agile principles including continuous testing, Lifecycle Management and the ability to successfully collaborate with experts from other subject domains. They will also demonstrate an ability to quickly and adeptly learn business principles actively in the role.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- The continuous delivery of technology solutions adopting agile and DevOps principles.
- Ensures use of relevant Pharma Tech / central services and collaborating with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Ensures continuity of business execution i.e. operational support for relevant applications
- Proactively develops and delivers continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to improve customer experience, enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews
- Provides direction to product teams composed of GSK employees, strategic partners and software vendors
- Contributes to release planning and roadmaps working closely with Product Owners, Product Director and Enterprise Architecture team
- Collaborates with Director, HCP Engagement and Management team peers to build a world-class exemplary DevOps organization.
- Supports Business Product Owner and product team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, including Field- and Home Office-based associates.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science, Business, or similar degree
- 5+ years in Technology Management (product owner, product manager, Technical IT manager, portfolio management responsibilities, etc.)
- Experience managing IT services, applications, projects and / or products
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship and partnering skills
- Demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the strategic vision of the company and the organization across all levels within and outside of Tech.
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Fluent English
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in Salesforce
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages