This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software developer with solid Java and AWS skills.
You'll be designing, building, and maintaining an AWS infrastructure of numerous applications. The role requires spans across continents — you'll be working closely with the US-based colleagues, — and requires hands-on knowledge of core AWS services as well as cloud trends and best practices.
- Design, setup, and maintain an AWS-based infrastructure of applications
- Work with geographically distributed teams (Poland & US)
- Analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and estimate activities
- Evaluate, refactor, and fix existing AWS infrastructure
- Apply best practices regarding security and scalability
- Migrate existing applications to AWS
- Integrate with external services
- Support production releases
- Prepare documentation
- Automate releasing process using AWS CDK and CloudFormation templates
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Java software development
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS
- Tech stack
⁃ Programming languages: Java 1.8
⁃ AWS: EC2, ECS, Batch, Lambda, Step Function, SNS, SQS, S3, CloudFormation, CDK, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, IAMNICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with AWS: RDS, DMS, EMR, Kinesis