This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Atlassian Jira/Confluence administrator with workflow setup, user management, and customization skills.
You'll be installing, customizing, and maintaining the Atlassian set of applications in the Azure cloud for one of our top clients. It's a long-term opportunity that spans across continents — you'll be working closely with Polish and US-based colleagues — and requires hands-on knowledge of Jira/Confluence installation, workflows design, user administration, security best practices, 3rd-party plugins integration, and in-depth customization.
- Collaborate with colleagues, management, and client representatives to configure a solution on top of existing Atlassian solution
- Work as an administrator for Jira/Confluence ecosystem
- Execute feasibility studies, propose solutions, and estimate efforts
- Evaluate 3rd-party plugins and integrate them into a solution
- Develop custom plugins
- Coordinate releases and solution upgrades
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions
- Ensure system stability and customer satisfaction
- Share your Jira/Confluence experience in a multinational distributed environment
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as Jira/Confluence system administrator: instance setup, workflow creation, users and groups management, integration with 3rd-party plugins, etc.
- Experience with enterprise-scale Atlassian installations
- Excellent understanding of Atlassian ecosystem and integration points
- Knowledge of most common Jira/Confluence plugins
- Advanced English
- Verbal communication skills
- Pro-active position, ability to facilitate a discussion, describe an idea, propose a solution
- Being able to work directly with stakeholders and customers
- Polite, client-appropriate language
- Custom plugins development
- Working with databases
- DevOps skills
- HTML, CSS, JS