GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Are you interested in facilitating new features across business for multiple applications across various portfolios? Then this is the right role for you. As the Release Manager you will be also building the IT Release Calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases. In this role you will work collaboratively with all participants in Agile Scrum team and you will be supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- An analytical skills
- An expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access
- Formal training in project management practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages