We are looking for a Business Analyst who will perform business analysis activities related to onboarding of clinical studies that use a digital clinical trial platform with a high level of interactive communication, demonstrating high levels of inclusion and cultural sensitivity.
You will work collaboratively with:
- Study teams to understand the study needs, how the needs can be fulfilled by the clinical trial platform, and how the clinical trial platform should be configured.
- Business Stakeholders to ensure that solutions fulfil their future strategic needs and challenges.
- Process owners to identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness
- Product Owners, IT Architecture, Configuration Management, Delivery and Support to ensure clear understanding of requirements and effective testing so that the solutions delivered to the business are efficient and effective, meeting the customer experience expectations.
- Test Lead to define the testing approach and the components of testing to ensure traceability of requirements and effectiveness of overall solution.
- Change Management/Communication Lead to ensure the Change Management and Communications plans and delivery support the Stakeholder Analysis.
- Delivering high quality fit-gap analyses
- Detailing study specific configurations
- Defining business requirements/features and to ensure that proposed solutions meet established quality and compliance standards and business solution needs
- Lead and contribute to the improvement of processes, ensuring the study onboarding team can scale up to support a growing number of clinical trials
Who we're looking for?
- Practical usage of Agile Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience in data analysis
- Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results
- Strong engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, shape and develop innovative solutions
- Experience of mentoring, coaching or developing others
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally, GxP/SaMD will be a plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages