As a JIRA Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the top tools used for change management, and bring your contribution to the way that work more than 8000 engineers from Aptiv; the responsibility of this position is end-to-end – from installing and maintaining the tool, to defining the best methods to work with JIRA, and to automate processes and support users with regards to JIRA
- Install and maintain JIRA on the existing infrastructure (including JIRA plug-ins).
- Design extensions/ plug-ins for JIRA (end-2-end: plan, design, implement, test, deploy and maintain)
- Support Engineers with JIRA usage.
- Offer online training for Engineering staff regarding JIRA configuration & usage.
- Coach teams with JIRA usage, reports, dependency maps, easy BI and integrations with other tools.
- Be the gatekeeper for required changes, with respect to corporate compliance to standard.
- Interface communication with JIRA vendor, and ensure that bugfixes are requested.
- Be the main point of contact for Change Management and usage of JIRA.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience with JIRA & Confluence usage and configuration
- Experience with multi-node, scalable tools infrastructure (server based)
- Knowledge & Experience with Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Driver Assistance Systems, tools and methods for software quality assurance, aSPICE, System test, development of safety critical systems, system or software architecture definition
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages