Be Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a global investment bank, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (Linux, Ansible, Python).
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution.
- Build and maintain the Ansible platform
- Develop Ansible playbooks in Linux/Unix environments
- Design and implement solutions for internal purposes – Python, Bash
- Assist development of automated build/deployment process
- Support continued growth and evolution of infrastructure
- Oversee all system monitoring, logging and alerting tools
- Support development team (build tools, CI, troubleshooting)
Who we're looking for?
- Background in Unix/Linux administration
- Ansible task automation skills
- Very good knowledge of Perl/Bash/Python especially in matters related to automation
- Deep knowledge of Docker based solutions - operation / configuration / debugging
- Experience with Openshift/Kubernetes desirable
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events