Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
This is new confirmed project, candidates should have good soft skills, because the aim of the project to develop a pilot version of an application in very close cooperation with business people.
- Providing analytical, operational and strategic support to client
- Analyse the client's business need and provide recommendations
- Map the business requirements to the application
- Design of application database: structure, content and processes of data population;
- Validate the solution with the end users;
- Design the reports and extraction: SQL statement, layout formatting, and report publication;
- Apply correspondent methodology and tools, the elaboration and implementation of consistent work plans, project and program documents, and achievement of results;
- Ensure proper reporting on implementation and achievement of outputs, as well as contribute to reporting on progress towards outcomes and impact.
Who we're looking for?
- Basic knowledge of financial products;
- Previous experience (as plus) on capital markets (either Front, Middle or Back office experience) as analyst or technical support team.
- Expert MSSQL database knowledge
- SQL (views, joins, stored procedures, etc);
- Experience with ETL tools;
- Experience with reporting solutions e.g. BO, Cognos, Crystal Reports or similar business intelligence Applications;
- Experience with Data Warehouse
- Fluent in English [eg: TOEIC 80 (IBT)];
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work at client site for extensive periods (travel internationally);
- Autonomy, adaptability and capacity to work under pressure;
- Rigorous and precise;
Strong sense of dedication & teamwork.
Readiness for working hours overlap with US (PST time zone).
- Readiness for future relocation to Los Angeles.
Oracle, Postgre, MySQL, .net, financial background