At DXC, we believe the power of insight comes from an intelligent, end-to end approach to Big Data and information. DXC Analytics aligns the right people, processes and technology to help our clients analyze and act on their information. Our consultants provide the advice and support clients need to transform and manage their Big Data initiative and start unlocking the valuable business opportunities. Clients benefit from Big Data and enhanced analytics to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, create new business opportunities and reduce costs.
The pace of business is accelerating. Consumers know it because the world is now literally at their fingertips — they no longer have to wait to receive the latest products and services. DXC offers are managing big data solutions and platforms to enable our customers to develop the fully autonomous driving of our future and to deliver the kind of business agility you need to swiftly adapt to the speed of the marketplace.
The Native Cloud DevOps Lead is part of the WW offering build team. (S)He works with respective automotive accounts, Hadoop experts, experienced software developers, data scientists and technology experts to deliver analytic solutions for our customers.
- Design cloud infrastructure implementing security, scalability, and HA on cloud
- Work collaboratively with software engineering team to define infrastructure, Application deployment & CI/CD requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code (ARM, Blueprints, CloudFormation templating)
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot commons cloud services (Storage, Compute, Networking, Security), OS level (Linux) issues
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of Azure and AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with non-cloud native DevOps tool: Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure infrastructure (Vnet, VM, Policies, AKS, ADLS) as a cloud engineer
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, EKS, CloudFront, S3) as a cloud engineer
- Experience with Cloud SDK/CLI (Azure CLI & SDK , AWS CDK)
- Practical knowledge of implementing DevOps solution using Azure DevOps suite and using AWS CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, CodePipeline
- Integrating a mix of inhouse DevOps tool and Cloud native services for CI/CD
- Experience working in agile development projects
Preferred: AWS and Azure Certified DevOps professional