Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Beekeeper’s mobile platform is the single point of contact for your frontline workforce. With all communications and tools in one place, Beekeeper empowers frontline employees to be more agile, more productive, and create a safer workplace. Our secure platform offers a consumer-grade employee experience at the scale you need. Deskless workers can check resources and share best practices in real time. Managers can resolve issues quickly, handle non-routine work efficiently, and track team performance. Executives can increase business resilience and agility in uncertain times. Integrate seamlessly with your existing systems to create the future, now.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
As an Integrations Engineer you will work with partners and third party developers to enable the implementation of new integrations between Beekeeper and external systems. The role is part of our Product and Engineering team.
This role requires a solid technical understanding of Beekeeper’s own internal systems (APIs, Services, etc.), good communication skills and an ability to manage technical projects and work with milestones.
- Enable and support third party developers in building new integrations.
- Review code and collaborate with other developers in engineering to ensure each outsourced integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- Support and answer inquiries about Beekeeper’s APIs.
- Create content for our developer documentation.
- Perform technical discoveries for integration projects with colleagues and partners.
- Improve our API documentation with the support of our Ecosystem team.
Who we're looking for?
- Background in Software Engineering or similar experience.
- Can read, understand code and review code quality of outsourced integration projects
- Experience in building, configuring and/or enabling integrations.
- Proficiency with typical architectures & technologies around APIs (especially REST & SOAP), SSO (especially SAML2.0) and system synchronisation (especially SFTP & batch workloads) and best practices in aligning different systems & architectures to work well together.
- Experience in at least one backend programming language (Python, Java, etc..).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Experience with Customer Service.
- Experience in working directly with external customers both business and technical
- German language skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking